Be part of a dynamic coworking start-up
We’re about connecting people – professionally and personally – for the greater good. We bring a combination of individuals and industries together so that networks can grow, knowledge and skills can be shared, and collaborations that transform motivation into innovation. It’s our mission to foster these collaborations whilst building partnerships and alliances with the wider business community so we can help make even the best businesses better, and have a good time along the way.
About the role
This is an extremely varied role in a small tight knit team. No day will be the same … ever. The emphasis of the role will be to provide marketing, communications and event coordination across a variety of activities – BUT… as we’re a small team, there are always odd jobs that pop up that you’ll be required to assist with.
- Writing and editing blog and website content with an emphasis on SEO
- Manage our social media channels (LinkedIn, Instagram, Google, YouTube and Facebook)
- Manage marketing automation process on Active Campaign
- Liaise with third party digital marketing agencies to deliver effective digital marketing campaigns
- Update third party listing sites with content and photography, liaising with suppliers as required
- Writing, and scheduling weekly, monthly and event newsletters. This includes researching blog topics and interviewing CoWork Me members
- Writing, and scheduling member communications via marketing automation/CRM (Active Campaign) and member management platform (OfficeR&D)
- Content, asset creation and scheduling for social media channels.
- Scheduling for creation (writing and visuals) writing, and communications via marketing automation/CRM (Active Campaign) and member management platform (OfficeR&D)
- Plan, promote and deliver regular community events
- Cover reception during business hours and greet members and guests with a genuine and welcoming demeanor
- Perform general administration tasks including but not limited to updating member information, creating sales proposals and member agreement contracts
- Light housekeeping and cleaning duties as required
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone that has strong content writing, marketing and communication skills, that is positive, proactive and hard working.
- 1+ years’ experience in marketing – particularly demonstrated experience in content and digital marketing
- Strong personal, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong web content writing skills with an understanding of SEO techniques
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Are self-motivated, confident, energetic & enthusiastic
- Willing to perform a wide range of different tasks each day and help the team whenever necessary.
Nice to have
- Experience working with ActiveCampaign or marketing automation systems
- Experience planning and managing small events
- Experience using WordPress or similar content management systems
- Enjoy communicating with all types of people
- Relatively IT savvy and able to learn new software
- Some experience in coworking, hospitality or events
Please submit a cover letter or short video (approximately 1-2 minutes) along with your CV explaining your experience, what attracted you to this role and what you hope to contribute to the CoWork Me community. Video cover letters will have a higher chance of being reviewed first.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to submit your application. Please put “Marketing & Communications Coordinator” in the subject of the e-mail.APPLY NOW