CoWork Me SARS-CoV-2 Update
In light of the uncertainty we’re currently facing with the outbreak of SARS-CoV-2, COVID-19 (Coronavirus), I wanted to let you know the steps we’re taking to ensure we help minimise the risks. Our absolute number one priority is the safety of our members, staff and visitors.
There’s a lot we still don’t know about Coronavirus, but various health authorities have been clear that maintaining good hygiene is absolutely critical.
The following has been implemented at CoWork Me:
- Additional hand sanitisers and hand wash have been added throughout the building
- Bathroom towels have been removed for hand drying. Please use the hand dryers as they are the safer option
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitising high traffic areas
- Placed educational signage throughout the building: this includes the warning signs to be aware of and the process for maintaining good hygiene
- For the foreseeable future, we’re banning any large external events from taking place at CoWork Me
- Via the building sign-in process, we’re asking all visitors to:
- Review the hygiene process prior to entering the building
- Announce prior to entering the building if they have traveled in the last 14 days and enforcing a strick non-entry policy to those who have
What we ask of our members
Self isolate for 14 days if you have recently traveled overseas by following the guidelines as set out by the Australian Government Department of Health.
Follow hygiene guidelines
Follow the hygiene process outlined throughout the building. A copy of the flyer can be downloaded from the Australian Government Department of Health website.
Enforce social distancing
Enforce social distancing as outlines as outlined by the Australian Government Department of Health.
Inform your guests of the precautions we’re taking and stay up to date with the status of COVID-19 via the Australian Government Department of Health website.