Offices for social distancing
We understand that businesses need to keep operating safely and securely
But the home office just won’t cut it… well, not for long anyway.
We can provide you with a short or long-term private office space, so you can continue to work in a professional environment that’s committed to minimising the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
What CoWork Me is doing to minimise the risk of COVID-19
- We’ve added additional hand sanitisers and hand wash throughout the building
- Bathroom towels have been removed for hand drying, as hand dryers have been identified as a safer option
- We’ve increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitising in high traffic areas
- Displayed awareness and educational signage provided by the Australian Government Department of Health
- Placed restrictions any large external events from taking place at CoWork Me
- Asking all visitors when signing into the building to:
- Review and acknowledge the appropriate hygiene process
- Announce if they have traveled in the last 14 days and enforcing a strict non-entry policy to those who have
- Enforce social distancing as outlines by the Australian Government Department of Health
For more information on how CoWork Me is dealing with COVID-19 (Coronavirus), visit our COVID-19 update page.
Memberships include the following:
- Month-to-month agreements
- Instant access to a furnished and move-in-ready offices for 1 to 100 people.
- 1 monthly membership fee that covers membershop, utilities, internet, amenities and printing
- Access to meeting rooms and modern and stylish facilities
- Mail & receptionist services
- A St Kilda Road business address
- 24/7 access to your own private office
- Secure onsite parking*
- Super fast internet
What Our Members Say