Business Administrator & Host
Be part of a dynamic coworking start-up.
We’re looking for a person with a welcoming smile and a positive attitude. Strong administration and communication skills are required as well as a keen interest in small business and local community.
About CoWork Me
We’re about connecting people – professionally and personally – for the greater good. We bring unique combinations of coworkers together to work alongside one another so that networks can grow, knowledge and skills can be shared, and collaborations that transform motivation into innovation can happen.
We subscribe to the Coworking Manifesto in everything we do, from designing the layout of our space to making sure we have the right mix of people and businesses that can benefit from each other and contribute to making each and every business in our community a success. It’s our mission to foster collaborations, build partnerships and alliances with the wider business community so we can help make even the best businesses better.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
You will be a people person with a welcoming smile and a positive attitude. Strong administration and communication skills are required as well as a keen interest in small business and local community.
- Being an awesome person
- Able to work independently, hungry for a challenge
- Take full accountability of personal results
- Are self-motivated, confident, energetic & enthusiastic
- Pride yourself on being organised, accurate and work to deadlines
- Enjoy communicating with all types of people
- Relatively IT savvy and able to learn new software
- Willing to perform a wide range of different tasks each day
- front desk management,
- member profile management,
- performs general administration and housekeeping,
- promotes events and maintains online channels,
- responding to emails,
- preparing customer proposals,
- creates the space vibe and a general feeling of awesomeness.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
You’ll be part of a vibrant new start-up looking to make a name for themselves in the CoWorking space.
Instead of a cover letter, please submit a short video (approximately 1-2 minutes) along with your CV explaining what attracted you to this role and what you hope to contribute to the CoWork Me community.
Please contact us with any questions and to submit your application. Please put “Front of House and Business Administrator” in the subject of the e-mail.
Applications are now closed.APPLY NOW