Community & Growth Coordinator
Work | Collaborate | Grow
Be part of a dynamic coworking start-up.
About CoWork Me
We’re about connecting people – professionally and personally – for the greater good. We bring unique combinations of coworkers together to work alongside one another so that networks can grow, knowledge and skills can be shared, and collaborations that transform motivation into innovation can happen.
It’s our mission to foster collaborations, build partnerships and alliances with the wider business community so we can help make even the best businesses better.
The Community & Growth Coordinator is a broad and dynamic reception based role, that supports in building and maintaining a thriving, content and collaborative community at CoWork Me St Kilda.
- Supporting the sales process by assisting with proposals and responding to enquiries
- Reception and administrative tasks including but not limited to preparing membership agreements, stock ordering, member access passes, meeting room booking and troubleshooting, coordinating trial days (walk-ins), member data entry as required
- Assisting members with queries they may have, connecting them with the appropriate person
- Manage our member’s mail including post and couriers; filing and contacting members when mail arrives
- Maintaining company standards and expectations
What you’ll need to succeed
- A bachelors degree in business, marketing or similar
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly learn new software packages
- Administrative/operational/customer service experience
- Are self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic, energetic and resilient
- Enjoy communicating and networking with all types of people
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, and empathy
- Be an awesome person
What will help you succeed
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A passion and understanding of entrepreneurial communities
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a vibrant new start-up looking to make a name for themselves in the CoWorking space. You’ll get a base salary with a fantastic opportunity to earn vast amounts of commission.
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for this role. Please put “Community & Growth Coordinator” in the subject of the e-mail.
Want to stand out in the crowd?
We’re lucky to receive a lot of applications, so to increase your chances of a successful application, we ask that in addition to a cover letter and CV, please also submit a short video (approximately 1-2 minutes) explaining what attracted you to this role and what you hope to contribute to the CoWork Me community.APPLY NOW