Community & Admin Associate
Work | Collaborate | Grow
Be part of a dynamic coworking start-up.
The Community & Admin associate is a broad and dynamic reception based role, that supports in building and maintaining a thriving, content and collaborative community at CoWork Me St Kilda.
- Reception and administrative tasks including but not limited to preparing membership agreements, stock ordering, member access passes, meeting room booking and troubleshooting, coordinating trial days (walk-ins), member data entry as required
- Supporting the operations team to ensure the space is well maintained at all times
- Assisting members with queries they may have, connecting them with the appropriate person
- Manage our member’s mail including post and couriers; filing and contacting members when mail arrives
- Assisting with events
- Assisting with ad-hoc work that may arise throughout the day
- Maintaining company standards and expectations
What you’ll need to succeed
- A bachelors degree in business or similar
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly learn new software packages
- Administrative/operational/customer service experience
- Are self-motivated, confident, enthusiastic, energetic and resilient
- Enjoy communicating and networking with all types of people
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to multitask
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, and empathy
What will help you succeed
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A passion and understanding of entrepreneurial communities
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a vibrant new start-up looking to make a name for themselves in the CoWorking space. You’ll get a base salary with a fantastic opportunity to grow with the business.
Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply for this role. Please put “Community & Admin Associate” in the subject of the e-mail.
WANT TO STAND OUT IN THE CROWD?
We’re lucky to receive a lot of applications, so to to increase your chances of a successful application, we ask that in addition to a cover letter and CV, please also submit a short video (approximately 1-2 minutes) to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what attracted you to this role and what you hope to contribute to the CoWork Me community.