On Tuesday September 3rd 6pm – 8pm, The Melbourne SEO Meetup is hosting a a relaxed, informal session on digital and web marketing from a mix of web developers, affiliate marketers, SEM and SEO specialists. Come along and meet others in your industry no matter if you’re a sole trader, consultant, in-house or part of a larger agency. We all have small tips that will help you perform better online and play smarter.
If you have a presentation you’d like to share or if there’s a topic you’re keen to hear more on, please message the organisers. All details found via this link.
* Chris Burgess https://twitter.com/chrisburgess
* Abbas Heidari https://twitter.com/abbasheidari
* Jamie Gemmell https://twitter.com/jwbg19
* Mathew Cocciardi https://twitter.com/SnipersDen
* Pamela A. Meagher https://twitter.com/PamelaAMeagher
* Peter Mead https://twitter.com/petermeadit
* Saijo George https://twitter.com/SaijoGeorge
Latest posts by Johanna Bjork (see all)
- Productivity 101: Picking Your Priorities and Sticking to Them - September 11, 2019
- New Partnership: Zap Fitness St Kilda & Common Food Fallacies - September 4, 2019
- Video: CoWork Me Members About Coming Into Work Each Day - September 2, 2019