Work | Collaborate | Grow
Developing and executing a marketing strategy in order to develop the brand, drive customer engagement and generate sales.
About CoWork Me
We’re about connecting people – professionally and personally – for the greater good. We bring unique combinations of coworkers together to work alongside one another so that networks can grow, knowledge and skills can be shared, and collaborations that transform motivation into innovation can happen.
We subscribe to the Coworking Manifesto in everything we do, from designing the layout of our space to making sure we have the right mix of people and businesses that can benefit from each other and contribute to making each and every business in our community a success. It’s our mission to foster collaborations that make even the best businesses better.
And we don’t believe in silos. We also walk the walk of the coworking philosophy by setting up partnerships and alliances with the wider business community in our area – so CoWorkers benefit, and local businesses get a boost too.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, with . focus on digital channels in accordance with achieving business objectives
- Create, Integrate and distribute key assets and materials across all channels including but not limited to: internal screens, social channels, web site and eDM newsletters
- Manage relationships with local organizations, partners and individuals to ensure agreements between parties are being upheld
- Coordinate with all 3rd party vendors on any digital or print work required
- Plan, compose and distribute email blasts and eDMs through Drip or other channels communication channels
- Produce timely and accurate internal communications after coordinating with content contributors
- Lead the end-to-end coordination of events
- Engage in the larger community by attending events and networking with local start-ups and organisations
- Prepare and manage marketing budget to build expense reports and budgets for Management review
Academic & trades qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Formal training in Social Media channel management
Work experience & skills
- 2+ years of experience in marketing, with a focus on web, digital and social
- 2+ years of experience running a business and/or a key position in a start-up business
- 2+ years of experience working as part of a coworking environment
- 2+ years of experience working in web development and social media management
- Financial literacy and business operations experience
Personal qualities & behavioural traits
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to multitask projects from start to finish
- Candidate living in close proximity to St Kilda is preferred
Please also submit your pay expectations along with a cover letter and resume.APPLY NOW
His continued determination and make it happen attitude has seen CoWork Me turn from vision to a hive of activity for businesses from a range of industries.
Rob’s immediate professional background is dominated by his own Digital Marketing business –Dot.Digitial which he began in 2015 and still operates on a smaller scale to date.
Rob also worked at RMIT back as young pup managing part of the website as well looking after marketing directive for international students.
Known affectionately as the Berto, Rob has his hands full outside of CoWork Me with 4-year-old twin boys who, as well as being extremely cute, have been known to leave a trail of destruction in their wake.
A self proclaimed ‘Jock-Nerd’ Rob’s interest’s range from 80’s Sci-Fi movies and memorabilia to sneakers and Baseball where he still plays occasionally for his team ‘The Glen Iris Fat Bastards’ and has hit “too many ‘dingers’ too recall”… Sure Rob.
A lover of all music (with the exception of Kanye West) Rob has Tame Impala at the top of his list and still claims he liked them ‘before they were cool’ after seeing them at Laneway Festival.
Rob’s favourite part of working at CoWork Me are the people he gets to work with everyday, so make sure to track him down for a chat.
- One of the hairiest men alive
- Whiskey connoisseur
- Has a set of Alf Cards from 1992
- Dislikes Donald Trump + Kanye West
Latest posts by Rob - CoWork Me (see all)
- Sales & Business Development – Commercial Office Leasing - October 29, 2019
- How to Choose the Best Coworking Space For You - September 17, 2019
- Marketing Specialist - July 1, 2019