Join over fifty of your local government peers and industry leading facilitators in this participative workshop that will help you cultivate skills, processes and frameworks required to support circular innovation. We will take you from insight to idea to robust business case within two days.
Uniquely facilitated, design led and focused on making the knowledge transfer as accessible as possible, this workshop will leave you with the skills required to thrive in the new economy and bring agility, collaboration and circular business models into your local government department at pace.
Skill development through this workshop and interactive session include:
- Problem framing
- System & context thinking
- Rapid ideation tools
- Prototyping Agile Testing
- Impact Canvas development
- Commercial Storytelling
Latest posts by Johanna Bjork (see all)
- Mastering the Art of Delegation and Learning How to Say No - August 23, 2019
- Paws For Thought: Why Dog-friendly Coworking Spaces Are The Way Forward - August 1, 2019
- How Life Inside and Outside of Work Influences a Person’s Mental Health - July 26, 2019