Business Administrator & Host
Be part of a dynamic coworking start-up.
We’re looking for a person with a welcoming smile and a positive attitude. Strong administration and communication skills are required as well as a keen interest in small business and local community.
About CoWork Me
We’re about connecting people – professionally and personally – for the greater good. We bring unique combinations of coworkers together to work alongside one another so that networks can grow, knowledge and skills can be shared, and collaborations that transform motivation into innovation can happen.
We subscribe to the Coworking Manifesto in everything we do, from designing the layout of our space to making sure we have the right mix of people and businesses that can benefit from each other and contribute to making each and every business in our community a success. It’s our mission to foster collaborations, build partnerships and alliances with the wider business community so we can help make even the best businesses better.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
You will be a people person with a welcoming smile and a positive attitude. Strong administration and communication skills are required as well as a keen interest in small business and local community.
- Being an awesome person
- Able to work independently, hungry for a challenge
- Take full accountability of personal results
- Are self-motivated, confident, energetic & enthusiastic
- Pride yourself on being organised, accurate and work to deadlines
- Enjoy communicating with all types of people
- Relatively IT savvy and able to learn new software
- Willing to perform a wide range of different tasks each day
- front desk management,
- member profile management,
- performs general administration and housekeeping,
- promotes events and maintains online channels,
- responding to emails,
- preparing customer proposals,
- creates the space vibe and a general feeling of awesomeness.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
You’ll be part of a vibrant new start-up looking to make a name for themselves in the CoWorking space.
Instead of a cover letter, please submit a short video (approximately 1-2 minutes) along with your CV explaining what attracted you to this role and what you hope to contribute to the CoWork Me community.
Please contact us with any questions and to submit your application. Please put “Front of House and Business Administrator” in the subject of the e-mail.APPLY NOW
His continued determination and make it happen attitude has seen CoWork Me turn from vision to a hive of activity for businesses from a range of industries.
Rob’s immediate professional background is dominated by his own Digital Marketing business –Dot.Digitial which he began in 2015 and still operates on a smaller scale to date.
Rob also worked at RMIT back as young pup managing part of the website as well looking after marketing directive for international students.
Known affectionately as the Berto, Rob has his hands full outside of CoWork Me with 4-year-old twin boys who, as well as being extremely cute, have been known to leave a trail of destruction in their wake.
A self proclaimed ‘Jock-Nerd’ Rob’s interest’s range from 80’s Sci-Fi movies and memorabilia to sneakers and Baseball where he still plays occasionally for his team ‘The Glen Iris Fat Bastards’ and has hit “too many ‘dingers’ too recall”… Sure Rob.
A lover of all music (with the exception of Kanye West) Rob has Tame Impala at the top of his list and still claims he liked them ‘before they were cool’ after seeing them at Laneway Festival.
Rob’s favourite part of working at CoWork Me are the people he gets to work with everyday, so make sure to track him down for a chat.
- One of the hairiest men alive
- Whiskey connoisseur
- Has a set of Alf Cards from 1992
- Dislikes Donald Trump + Kanye West
Latest posts by Rob - CoWork Me (see all)
- Sales & Business Development – Commercial Office Leasing - May 9, 2019
- Future Leaders, March 2019, Information Session - March 13, 2019
- FREE COFFEE FRIDAY! - January 24, 2019